Wow, school starts so early down there... or so I think. Perhaps it's starting soon here too. I don't have kids... which apparently means I have no idea what's going on. Ha ha. Silly me. All I know is UAA starts up on the 24th.
Stephanie!! I stumbled upon your blog and you look great!!! I can't believe how grown up your girls are- although my boys are the same so I shouldn't be surprised. I look back on our times in primary with fondness:) Send me an e-mail if you have time at kotelman@gci.net- Love, Susan
4 comments:
great pics!!
Wow, school starts so early down there... or so I think. Perhaps it's starting soon here too. I don't have kids... which apparently means I have no idea what's going on. Ha ha. Silly me. All I know is UAA starts up on the 24th.
Stephanie!! I stumbled upon your blog and you look great!!! I can't believe how grown up your girls are- although my boys are the same so I shouldn't be surprised. I look back on our times in primary with fondness:) Send me an e-mail if you have time at kotelman@gci.net-
Love,
Susan
Love the pics Steph- your girls are beautiful!!
Post a Comment