Well, we've actually been hope for a week but it's been a busy week. I still haven't unpacked. I hate unpacking.
We had a wonderful time at Disney World. We loved being there with my parents and wish they could have stayed longer. They had so much fun that they're planning some quick weekend trips to go back and use the rest of their tickets before they expire. We're planning a trip together in October so I can take the girls to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and the water parks, while Mom and Dad go back to Epcot and maybe another park. DH probably won't be able to go due to softball. :-(
The highlight of the trip for DH and the girls was riding Rockin' Rollercoaster. No, I did not ride. But they absolutely loved it! They also rode Expedition Everest for the first time and enjoyed that. I'm not sure what the highlight was for me, honestly -- it was a wonderful trip and I really enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun on a "Mother/Daughters" trip to Downtown Disney. The girls and I ate at the BEST sandwich place ever (Earl of Sandwich -- wish they had one here!) and had fun shopping and looking at all of the amazing things there.
We're now gearing up for school to start next week. It's crazy that school starts so early here. We don't like it. Most of the school shopping is done but we have a few more things to pick up. A is running cross country and B's soccer season starts next week, so we'll be back to our "normal" insanely busy schedules. That's the way life goes around here!
1 comment:
Glad you guys had such a fun trip =)
Post a Comment