In honor of the Christmas season, I present this Christmas "Meme"...and invite everyone to post their own Christmas "MeMe".
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, although we do use a few gift bags. And for gift exchanges with friends, I almost always use gift bags (much easier to deal with the clean-up when exchanging gifts at a restaurant!)
Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, a special one received as a bridal shower gift. I love it.
Do you like eggnog? Yes, but only in small doses.
Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas (no contest on this one!). LOVE that movie!
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail.
Easiest person to buy for? My girls or my sisters.
Hardest person to buy for? DH or my in-laws.
Real tree or artificial? Sadly, an artificial tree. I'm allergic to real ones.
Angel or star on the tree top? Star
Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Not that I can recall.
Favorite Christmas song? "Mary, Did You Know?" or "Mary's Lullaby" or "Homeless"...so many.
Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home...DH's job doesn't allow us to travel for the holidays.
White lights or colored on the tree? Always clear lights.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything chocolate or mint!
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course!
When do you put up the tree? The Saturday after Thanksgiving, usually.
What is your favorite place to go at Christmas? Temple Square in Salt Lake City, and anywhere my family is.
Open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Open one gift on Christmas Eve (usually from a sibling or cousin), and the rest of Christmas morning.
What do you love most about Christmas? All the sights, sounds, and smells...especially the music and smells!
No comments:
Post a Comment