Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random Thoughts

*Last night was our Young Women in Excellence program at church. It went really well. We were worried that we wouldn't be able to fill the time, but we did. The girls sang beautifully (although not loudly enough) and A did a good job on her part. So now our last big event for the year is over and we can start planning next year's big events. Always so much to do!

*I got the new Becky Higgins sketches book from Creating Keepsakes. LOVE it! Her first book is one of my favorites (as are both of Cathy Zielske's books). I flipped through the new book quickly last night and got really excited about trying some of the layouts. I have all of the supplies for our vacation album...maybe over the holidays I'll actually have some time to clean and reorganize my scrapbooking room and work on the vacation album! I really feel like I need that creative outlet. I have missed it.

*B left her notebook at school yesterday...so since I only saw her for a few minutes last night I decided to drive her to school this morning and make sure it was in her desk and sign the papers she needed to have signed. She loved sleeping in for an extra 30 minutes this morning and I enjoyed spending some time with her this morning. She is such a sweet girl!

*DH's basketball team won their first game last night so the season is off to a good start.

*A's softball awards banquet is tomorrow night. She's looking forward to it. She has an academic team competition today, as well as drama rehearsal. She's so busy!!!

No comments: