Melody Ross (yes, the founder of Chatterbox) has this beautiful post on her blog today...please take a moment to read it: http://melodyross.typepad.com/
And please keep it in mind as you go throughout this holiday season...may we all be observant and watchful, aware of opportunities to show love, kindness, compassion, gratitude, service, and charity. After all, 'tis the season!
1 comment:
I do like Melody Ross' blog. Very thought provoking. Thanks for leaving a comment, it is fun to get to know the people who read my blog.
I like your gratitudes--a frivolous and a serious one. That is a great idea. I once put in my gratitudes how much I liked peanut butter cookies, even though I didn't presently have any. A friend of mine read my blog and went out and baked me some. I tend to get on the silly side when I can't think of anything new and original to be grateful for.
Post a Comment