Yesterday I ordered the materials to make our Christmas cards. I started planning out the design and came to terms with the fact that the unusual design meant it would probably be more work. OK, I can deal with that.
Then, last night, I found my December issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine (don't know who hid it from me...LOL!) and found a fabulous, relatively fast, easy to make card in the magazine. So now I'm wondering if I can just cancel my order for the materials for the other card and make this one...
*Sigh* Decisions, decisions, decisions!
Gratitudes for today:
Frivolous: Hot chocolate from Starbucks...although the toffee nut syrup is good in it, they need to hurry and restock their peppermint syrup because peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream is heaven in a cup!!
Serious: That we have been blessed with *enough*. While I can always compile a list of "wants" much longer than it should be, we have truly been blessed with the things we need. So many in this world have not.
No comments:
Post a Comment