Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankful thoughts...

One of the bloggers that I read on a regular basis posts "gratitudes" in all of her posts. I think that's a neat idea...so I'm going to borrow it, at least for November. Not that I don't have things to be grateful for year round...but let's just see how well I can stick with this for one month to start!

So I'll be posting things I'm grateful for...each time I will post one "frivolous" and one serious. At least that's my goal!

So, for today, my frivolous "gratitude" -- I'm thankful for hair styling products. Without them, my hair would be a nasty, frizzy mess every day. Love my blow dryer, straightening iron, mousse, styling creme, and hairspray!

My serious gratitude for today -- I'm thankful for my family. A has been gone for a couple of days on a school field trip and the house is so quiet without her. I'll be glad when she gets home. But at the same time, it has been nice to have a little more time one-on-one with B. She and I did a Christmas craft project Monday night and it was really fun. I have a wonderful family and I'm very thankful for them.

What are you grateful for?

No comments: