*A pitched what was probably her best game ever earlier this week. She also got two hits. She is becoming quite the softball player! Obviously she inherited her athletic ability from me....NOT!!
*B really enjoys soccer, although her team's season record is not exactly great. But she's having fun and really enjoys it.
*Grandma C (my grandma) left to go back home after a one-month visit today. We always enjoy having her here. We would love it if she would move out here...how great would that be???
*We have been introduced to the world of Crocs. My gosh, how ugly are those shoes!!! I still can't convince myself to wear them but A loves hers. They just look way too wide and floppy on my feet. I need to get B a smaller size. Even Grandma C got in on the Crocs action and is now a Crocs convert. I've ordered a pair of Crocs flipflops so maybe those will fit better.
*School is almost over. Can you believe it? Wow! A has her spring band concert and field trip next week. I'm chaperoning the field trip. I must have lost my mind....a bunch of 7th graders at an amusement park all day. What was I thinking?!?!?! LOL
*I've got a miserable cold. Miserable. Horrible.
*We're babysitting little N (my nephew) today. He is so darn cute! And I've never, ever seen a baby go down for a nap easier than him. It was incredible! There's just something about babies. *Sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment