Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Thoughts....

I haven't done a set of random thoughts in a while...so here goes:

-When you live in the south, it should not be colder inside your office than it is outdoors in January. Why they can't figure out a way to have the office heated in the winter and cooled in the summer is beyond me!

-I fear I will never have a clean, organized home.

-The problem with housework is that it is never done. I like to do something once, have it over with, and move on. Housework just isn't like that.

-I think there need to be limits on fertility treatments. If you already have six children between the ages of 7 and 2 and you're living with your parents in a 2-3 bedroom house, you probably don't need to go in for fertility treatments and have more babies. Especially 8 more babies.

-I love word searches.

-I'm starting a new job on Monday. I haven't even started boxing up my stuff at work for the move. I have so much to get done today and will have to work tomorrow to get even part of it done. I'm excited about the new job but also scared to death.

-I am really enjoying water aerobics. It's fun! And definitely a good workout.

-B has really enjoyed soccer this month. Her regular season starts next week. Yes, year round sports for us -- she just finished fall soccer in November!

-DH's basketball team is still undefeated, with two games left to go in his season. Yea!

-I think the best breakfast on the face of the earth is a chocolate filled croissant and a Coke. Yummy.

4 comments:

Erin Noel said...

If you have so much to do, why are you posting on here missy? Get to work!

Unknown said...

LOL!! I was posting before I left for work since I got a late start today, thanks to Miss B not feeling well this morning. I hadn't updated in ages!

j- said...

I love water aerobics!! I haven't done it since last Spring/summer- but i usually try to do it every summer- it is way fun...

Tamara said...

A chocolate-filled croissant and Coke for breakfast? Yuck! ;) You sound like my diabetic college roommie. She'd have one of those Lofthouse sugar cookies with loads of pink frosting and a Coke (or was it Dr. Pepper?) for breakfast just about every day. Blech!

At least the water aerobics makes up for the calories, eh? I love water aerobics! It's been a decade since I last did it and I miss it a lot.