Monday, November 5, 2007

Some Pageant Pictures....

A's pageant was Saturday night. Sadly, the outcome was not what she hoped for. She did an amazing job and presented herself beautifully. She was poised and confident and was herself -- she didn't pretend to be something/someone she wasn't. She won the talent competition, People's Choice, and the Miss Congeniality award (selected by the other pageant participants). We are SO proud of her!

Before her interview (brown and cream outfit)....

Casual wear (red and white outfit -- them was "Fun in the Sun" -- they were supposed to wear something they would wear to a summer party)...

Talent competition (black and white gown)...she played "Phantom of the Opera" on the piano -- she was incredible!

Evening gown...she looked absolutely gorgeous in this gown. Just like last year, she was the only girl in the competition wearing a gown with sleeves. Most of the girls wore strapless gowns. Many of the gowns didn't fit the girls. I was glad A's gown fit her so beautifully. She looked like a princess!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stunning girl there! I'm so glad that she did well - really really beautiful! (I adore the pink number!!)