I've been tagged by my friend Lolly....so here goes:
1. What TV show have you seen every episode of? M*A*S*H -- love that show....caught a few reruns this weekend and loved it! But I do have to admit that I didn't like the series finale. I've watched it once and don't ever want to watch it again. The episode where Henry Blake leaves but doesn't make it home...what a tear jerker!
2. What show makes you laugh until you cry? I don't know...I can't think of any, although MythBusters does make me giggle. Those guys crack me up.
3. What show do you wish had not been cancelled? Muppet Show -- our trip to Disney World this summer reminded me of how fun this show was -- even my girls enjoyed the Muppets 3-D show! Also, Northern Exposure. I really loved that show.
4. What show do you wish WOULD be cancelled? The Caveman show doesn't look that great...and there are some incredibly horrible reality shows on cable.
5. Who is your favorite TV character, either past or present? Mark Green from ER, Hawkeye Pierce from M*A*S*H, and Maggie from Northern Exposure.
I tag Melissa, Tammy, and anyone else who is reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment