My roommate and I once: had McDonald's french fries delivered to our dorm at 11:30 p.m. during reading week before finals...back then, McDonald's down the street from our dorm delivered!
Never in my life have I: gone to a rock concert *GASP!*
High school was: fun, for the most part
When I'm nervous: I feel sick to my stomach
My hair: doing a lot better than it was before my last hair cut.
When I was 5: I lived on Guam.
When I turn my head left: I see my retired co-worker's empty desk....
I should be: lounging by a swimming pool, relaxing
By this time next year: I hope to have been promoted, and to have things WAY calmed down at work!
My favorite aunt is: I don't really have one
I have a hard time understanding: people who are unkind to others -- especially children
You know I like you if: I let you tease me...and I tease you back
My ideal breakfast is: chocolate filled croissants, fresh fruit, and hot chocolate
If you visit my home town: I don't have one...I grew up in the military
If you spend the night at my house: You'd see how messy my house is
My favorite blonde is: My blonde daughter
My favorite brunette is: don't have one -- but my favorite redhead is my other daughter!
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Ostriches. It seems so unfair that they can't fly.
I shouldn't have been: in such a rush to grow up.
Last night I: Went out to dinner with two friends -- it was really fun!
A better name for me would be: I like my name
I've been told I look like: My Dad
If I could have any car, it would be: A cute little Volkswagen Bug...or a Corvette...
1 comment:
sounds like you are as busy as ever - maybe I'll see you up at the base! Lurve you!
Post a Comment