Friday, June 29, 2007

Still here....




Wow, it's amazing how quickly time can get away from you. Things have been busy here, as usual. A enjoyed YW camp and had lots of fun. DH had a good basketball camp with his team. B just finished swimming lessons. I've been working insane hours at work and looking forward to vacation!!






My family all got together for vacation in Alaska but we weren't able to go. I really wanted to be there with them but it just didn't work out. DH's family has been in Germany on vacation...that didn't work out, either. But we're going on our own vacation to see the Mouse soon and we're really looking forward to that. Watch out Florida, we're coming! See the Mouse, the whale, and the beach, all in the same trip.

I've been promising pictures...here are some of B's birthday portraits. These were taken by a friend of mine - she is absolutely amazing. Can you believe she has no formal photography training? She is really, really talented. I've already asked her to take A's birthday portraits and or family Christmas portrait later this year! B is growing up so quickly...








No comments: