It was busy but not terrible. I stayed home with the girls Friday night since DH had a basketball tournament (his freshman team placed 3rd in the freshman region -- not bad!). Poor B was still pretty sick but was on the upswing...she even ate, which made me feel a lot better. She was very upset at having to be quarantined and kept away from everybody. She is so social! Saturday morning my Mom kept the girls and my Dad and I went to the temple sealing of a friend of ours in Atlanta. An almost 2-hour drive up there...for a 15 minute ceremony...and an almost 2-hour drive home. But it was worth it. Congratulations to Shanna and Tracy!!
Saturday DH more two more basketball games, so as soon as I got home from Atlanta I barricaded myself into the house with the girls. Well, not really...B was feeling much better Saturday and was going stir crazy, so we ran over to Target quickly to get Valentine's Day stuff. It was a quick trip and it kept her happy for a while. When DH got home that afternoon we had dinner and then A and I ran errands and got home around 9 p.m. Sunday morning was church. B stayed home with my Mom (who has a sinus infection). B was definitely feeling better yesterday and was almost completely back to her normal self (aside from the coughing and congestion).
Last night one of DH's brothers stopped by for a couple of hours. He's in Georgia for a couple of days for work. It was wonderful to see him. We're hoping he can stop by again tonight or tomorrow night. We only get to see DH's family once each year so it was great to get to see him. He asked if we were definitely settled in Georgia, or if we think about moving...mentioned off-hand that his company has a division of contracting people who specialize in Government contraccting...also dropped passing references to Hill AFB. Hmmmmmm...I know DH's family wishes we would move to Utah (or at least closer than we are now). I just don't think the timing is right. But then again, will it ever be right?
Last night I started feeling sick and I was worried that I might be coming down with the flu. I'm feeling better today, but my sister E is now feeling sick. I am really hoping that we all escape the flu...especially A, who is so excited for her trip to Massachusetts that she can hardly stand it. She started packing her carry-on bag and suitcase yesterday!! LOL
So today it's back to the grind...it's only 1:15 on Monday and I already want this week to be over!
No comments:
Post a Comment