Monday, February 25, 2013

The Tipping Point

The tipping point...the last straw...the straw that broke the camel's back...the thing that pushed me over the edge.

I am there.  I am past there.

I am trying so desperately to cling to hope but right now hope is slipping ever so surely away from me, like water pulls back from the ocean after the wave breaks.  Slipping through my fingers.

This is a safe place (since only two people read it that I know of).  And so I come here to vent and give voice to my fears.

I have many.  I know that fear and faith cannot coexist. 

Right now, fear is winning.

3 comments:

jamie said...

Lots of love and ((((hugs)))

Melissa said...

Don't give in to the fear. Faith WILL win. We're praying for you.

Donna said...

I think you're wrong they can co-exist...not for long, but fear is OK if you don't turn tail an run, but if you stand up an face that fear and work through it. Really. Fear is OK. It gives you a chanc to grow and change and bloom!! I have faith that you will work through your fears and move forward with a newfound strength.