Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Week in Review....

Another week has come and gone! Last week was spring break for Mark and the girls. We didn't go on any trips, but instead they spent the week at home...relaxing, enjoying time with friends, time with Grandma Cherril, and sleeping in. Sleeping in is wonderful...but me having to get up early and go to work while everyone else is still asleep is definitely NOT wonderful!

We are trying to figure out our summer plans. Part of those plans include Mark and the girls going out to Utah for a few weeks and I hope to be able to join them for part of the trip this year. I missed out on the last Utah trip! We are also looking at some other possibilities so we'll see how things work out.

It seems that the weather here jumped right from winter to summer...a couple of weeks ago it was still cool in the mornings, and the last few days it has been between 80 and 90 degrees -- well above normal for this time of year. Everything is in bloom and there is pollen everywhere. The trees and flowers are lovely...the pollen -- not so much!

This week we resume our normal activities...soccer, piano lessons, track practice, youth group activities, seminary, etc. I think we're all ready for summer and a break!!!

1 comment:

Jenée's Blog said...

Summer vacation time will be here before you know it! ;) -And I hope you get some vacation time too!!