Sunday, February 15, 2009

I wish I could come up with cute titles for my blog entries!

But I can't, LOL

It's already the middle of February! Unbelievable! That means it's almost the end of basketball season. DH's freshman team was undefeated this year. YEA!! Unfortunately, the varsity team isn't doing so well. This week is the regional tournament. If they lose, they're out (it's single elimination). While I want them to do well for DH's sake...for my own selfish sake, I'm really ready for basketball to be over.

B's soccer season has begun and her first game is in two weeks. She loves soccer. Unfortunately, she injured her arm yesterday (fell backwards over the dog) and is now in a brace and a sling for 3 days and has to see an orthopedist this week to make sure it isn't broken (the med-stop doctor couldn't tell for sure on the x-rays). So she'll probably miss soccer on Tuesday.

A is doing well and her softball team should be starting up practices again very soon. DH is thinking about finding another team for her to play on as well to make sure she's ready for the school season in the fall...tryouts will be this summer and she really wants to make varsity. She's doing great in school. Right now she has the 6th highest GPA among the freshman at her school. She would have a perfect GPA if it wasn't for a 98 in her Spanish class last year (she got high school credit for Spanish in 7th and 8th grades).

I'm fighting a cold...I've had it for almost two weeks now and it's really miserable. Some days I feel better than others, but today is not one of those days. I'm glad I have tomorrow off from work -- I need some rest!

We're trying to decide what to do for vacation this year but aren't really making any progress. I need to get things planned!

Gee, wasn't this an exciting blog entry?

2 comments:

Tamara said...

How is B's arm doing now? I hope you are starting to feel more human and less a blob of mucus these days. ;)

Lammy said...

nice duds! lol
great minds think alike!