Today I am grateful for:
*GPS navigation systems (I have a terrible sense of direction and would have been hopelessly lost on the way home from an out-of-town youth dance last night)
*The young women I work with at church are sweet, wonderful girls (who looked beautiful last night and demonstrated very good etiquette even though the food was gross)
*Sleep (more, please)
*Friends at church who willingly come spend hours helping giggly teenage girls get ready for a formal dance (we couldn't have done it without you!)
*Coca-Cola Classic (my "poison" of choice)
*Ibuprofen (why yes, I do have a headache right now)
*A husband who didn't kill me when I told him about the speeding ticket I got last night (of course, I told him at 1 a.m. so he might not have been fully conscious or coherent...)
2 comments:
I am grateful that my daughter has such an awesome YW president!
Thank you for all your hard work, sacrifice and dedication to these girls!!!
Sorry about the ticket - sounds like they are revenue hungry in whatever county/city that was - I drive down that way for work all the time and I use my cruise control constantly (even from stop light to stop light) to avoid speeding - they are like vultures even if you are slightly going over the posted speed!
Sounds like the dance was *interesting* - I look forward to hearing your version of the story since all I have heard so far is Alex's ;-)
LOL - you crack me up!
Post a Comment