I'm a simple girl, really, with simple desires. For example, allow me to share my Christmas wish list:
1. Stockings (nylons, pantyhose, etc.) that don't run the first time I wear them, and that come in colors that at least somewhat resemble my actual skin tone. I really don't want my legs to scream, "Why, yes, I did use an exorbitant amount of cheap, expired self-tanning lotion last night!", nor do I want people to have to cover their eyes because of the glare coming off of my alabaster white legs. Surely the same scientists who invented that paper thin heat covering on the space shuttle could come up with something?
2. A self-cleaning house. If the house gets dirty by itself (because we all know that "not me" never makes a mess, so it must be the house messing up itself), then it should be able to clean itself. It's only logical.
3. Full-service gas stations that don't charge more than self-service. Oh wait, I haven't ever even seen a full-service gas station where I live! We had them in Anchorage, and it was wonderful in the winter or when you had your kids in the car. But, if we can't have full-service gas stations at the same price as self-service, could we at least have gas that doesn't stain everything and doesn't smell? That really isn't asking much.
4. Uniform clothing sizes for women and children. Men have it so easy!
See, that's not much, really! It's not like I asked for world peace (or is that whirled peas?)!
1 comment:
Awww... these are very reasonable things! I too wish that they made uniforms for children, that would be SO much easier to do laundry!
Kate
Post a Comment