Monday, August 6, 2007

First Day of School

As hard as it is to believe, today is the first day of school where we live. So soon! It seems like summer vacation is getting shorter and shorter every year. I must admit, though, that A and B are both definitely ready to get back to school. They spent last week arguing and picking fights with each other. They’ve only had each other as playmates most of the summer and they finally got tired of each other’s company. LOL It was bound to happen!

I couldn’t believe how grown up and beautiful A looked this morning. It’s hard to believe she’s as old as she is! She’s excited about this school year…lots of opportunities for her and she’s going to do great. B looks adorable with her new haircut, and I think we made the right choice with her teacher this year…hopefully she’ll be kept challenged and engaged this year.

I know I’ve been promising pictures – but it’s been really busy and we haven’t gotten them downloaded from the camera yet. I’ll try again to do some of that tonight!

No comments: