Work has been pretty crazy for the last few months, and will continue to be crazy. This week was no different. I'm in a big meeting all morning, every morning, and then a recap meeting in the afternoon, and then a meeting to prep for the next morning's meeting. Doesn't that sound fun? Yeah. It's not.
A is having a wonderful time on her trip...check out my sister's blog (link on the left side of the page) for pictures and to read about their adventures this week. This is really the trip of a lifetime for A. M and her husband have really helped make it special for her. We miss her but we're glad she's had this opportunity.
B has enjoyed playing with her friends. After being sick two weeks in a row, missing school and not being able to play with friends, she has just wanted to spend the week playing. Her appetite is back, as is her energy, and she seems to be fully recovered. I hope her immune system has fully rebounded so she doesn't get sick again!
DH has kept busy here at home, plus basketball practice every day. The first round of the state tournament is tomorrow night...they have a good chance of winning. He's done a lot of work in the garden and garage. I think he's enjoyed sleeping in this week. I have not enjoyed leaving for work with everyone else (including the dog) still asleep!
This weekend...not much going on besides the basktball game and A coming home on Sunday. I can't wait to have her back home!
A is having a wonderful time on her trip...check out my sister's blog (link on the left side of the page) for pictures and to read about their adventures this week. This is really the trip of a lifetime for A. M and her husband have really helped make it special for her. We miss her but we're glad she's had this opportunity.
B has enjoyed playing with her friends. After being sick two weeks in a row, missing school and not being able to play with friends, she has just wanted to spend the week playing. Her appetite is back, as is her energy, and she seems to be fully recovered. I hope her immune system has fully rebounded so she doesn't get sick again!
DH has kept busy here at home, plus basketball practice every day. The first round of the state tournament is tomorrow night...they have a good chance of winning. He's done a lot of work in the garden and garage. I think he's enjoyed sleeping in this week. I have not enjoyed leaving for work with everyone else (including the dog) still asleep!
This weekend...not much going on besides the basktball game and A coming home on Sunday. I can't wait to have her back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment